As a progressive, forward-thinking company, we’re always on the lookout for hard working, committed, enthusiastic and talented people. Talented people are the key to our success. Only through their efforts can we deliver real value and continue to build positive relationships that make M&M successful.
Not only do we provide a challenging environment for our people to exercise their skills, but we invest in their professional and personal development as well as creating a rewards and benefits package that demonstrates our loyalty to our team.
If you are interested in working for M&M Contractors, please email your CV to email@example.com
M&M Contractors (Europe) Ltd are now recruiting for a SHEQ Manager.
Over the last 4 decades M&M Contractors have been developing and maintaining UK & Ireland’s Infrastructure. By specialising in power, telecoms, civil engineering and infrastructure we have built our business on a foundation of expertise, teamwork and customer service
Location: Based in Belfast with travel across the UK and Ireland.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
The SHEQ Manager will be responsible for the Quality Management System development and implementation on site as well as providing advice, auditing and general management on site of all Health, Safety and Quality matters. Duties which will include, but not limited to;
- Advice site management and site staff on health and safety matters
- Conduct site health and safety and environmental audits and assist with any rectifications needed.
- Assist in the production monitoring and review of method statements and risk assessments
- Ensure on site compliance with all relevant health and safety legislation and site / task
- specific method statements and risk assessments
- The preparation of the companies QA manual control and supervision of all amendments and revisions.
- Control and the distribution of all the company’s quality documentation.
- Attend client quality management meetings
- Perform all internal and external audits on behalf of the company’s management.
- Investigate accidents and incidents and assist with developing and/or delivering relevant training programmes.
- Review, draft and deliver induction programmes, tool-box talks and briefings.
The SHEQ Manager will have the following qualifications or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar HSEQ/SHEQ role within the Utilities or Civil engineering sector
- Thorough knowledge of current Health, Safety and Environmental legislation/issues.
- Evidence of working knowledge of quality standards, audit procedures and integrated management systems.
- Experience with ISO systems such as 9001, 14001 and 18001 and working to compliance of Construction Line Health & Safety assessment schemes.
- Accident and incident investigation experience.
- A relevant H&S qualification such as NEBOSH.
- Street work Certificates
- Experience in the development and implementation of Quality Management Systems, Plans, and Records
- Excellent grasp of MS Office packages
- Ability to understand, manage and deliver KPI’ s
- Ability to contribute technical knowledge to proposals and reports
- Excellent literacy, numeric and IT skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Innovative, creative and proactive with a solution oriented approach
- Flexibility in line with business requirements
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner at all times
- Full clean driving license
Closing date: 11 July 2018
Applicants are advised to apply early as we reserve the right to close a vacancy at our own discretion.
We are an equal opportunity employer