This project involved the first phase installation of a utility network for the around their 42 acre campus at Ballsbridge. The project catered for telecom, water, electricity, fire and broadcasting utilities with specific ducts for each service.
The civil works involved:
- Installation of a total of 2.0km of solid wall 110mmDIA ducting by open a minimum cover of 750mm throughout the site.
- Installation of reinforced concrete inspection chambers.
- 850m of 4 way 32mm sub-ducting installed for cabling works in the new telecoms duct.
- Permanent re-instatement of concrete, asphalt and paved areas.
- 2 road crossings across Simmonscourt Road (including traffic management) to provide a diverse link for future networking.
- Works programmed to suit the RDS events schedule to minimise disruption.
- GPS as built survey and drawings.