Nottingham Solar Farm
• 4.6km Excavation & Lay
• 33kv twin circuit
• Electric & fibre cable pulling
• Direction Drill under duel carriageway
• Joint Holes and cabling jointing
• TM management
Utilising a mix of open track excavation and Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) techniques to consistently complete the 33kV duct route.
DM Principal Contractor, we are responsible for all project management, including stakeholder liaison and all wayleave management.
We managed a seamless interface with all third parties including local authorities, Health and Safety Executive, Environment Agency and and Highways Agency.
• planning – complete end to end management for route selection
• design – survey and in-house CAD support and production of as-built records
• construction – installation of 33kV projects
• carrying out all works whilst in line with Client values and ambitions.