Site Drainage and Pumping Station
This project involved the installation of new site drainage with a pumping station for Weavers Court Business Park in Belfast.
Works had to be carried out without disrupting the Business Park activities and carful co-ordination and programming was required while working on the ‘live site’.
Works carried out were as follows:
- Installation of 140m of 450mmDIA combine sewer network with six 1350mmDIA manholes.
- Re-build the existing outfall manhole.
- Installation of a penstock gate to control the existing flows on-site.
- Pipe re-lining of a existing section of the drainage network.
- Installation of a 50l/s pumping station to allow flows from the site to be discharged to the public sewer.
- Full permanent re-instatement throughout.
- Protection slabs to shallow sections to suit the design.